Senior Project Manager
1201 SW 7th St Renton, WA 98057
Position Title: Senior Project Manager
Our client south of Seattle is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Engineering team.
In this role you will work closely with Engineering and Product Leadership, Program Managers, and diverse technical teams to manage projects from planning through closure.
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, budgets, resource forecasts, and status reports.
- Review, evaluate, and monitor cost, schedule, and project scope.
- Identify, document, and inform executive management of issues and risks impacting projects.
- Develop and evaluate options to resolve or mitigate identified issues and risks.
- Facilitate communications between team members and eliminate barriers to getting work done.
- Regularly communicate status of projects to leadership and stakeholders.
- Understand and evangelize Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and internal processes.
- Contribute to the creation and refinement of current processes and artifacts.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of proven ability to lead complex technical projects utilizing various methodologies (SAFe, Waterfall, DevOps, etc.).
- Knowledge of hardware and software development lifecycles.
- Expert understanding of MS Office and Project Management Tools.
- Experience with CA PPM or other Portfolio Management software.
- Excellent data modeling and quantitative analysis abilities to drive focused discussions and decisions.
- A confident self-starter who can successfully navigate fast-changing environment.
- Strong organizational, planning, and analysis skills to drive action.
- A trusted stakeholder partner with the ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Flexibility to celebrate successes and drive resolution of conflicts before they become issues.
- A mentor and coach to other project managers across the organization.
- Curiosity and drive for improvement and innovation efforts (no matter how big or small).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills producing clear, unambiguous deliverables and presentations.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization from individual contributors to executives in one-on-one and group situations.
- PMP or other Project Management Certification.
- Understanding of wireless systems or technologies within the telecommunications industry.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.