Senior Program Manager
16300 Christensen Rd #135 Tukwila, Washington 98188 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Senior Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Tukwila, Washington.
- Plan, execute, monitor and communicate on an enterprise-class software application delivered on multiple platforms
- Lead small distributed teams (both employees and contractors) in requirements gathering, project scoping and estimation, dependency management, implementation planning, and issue and risk management.
- Manage the backlog and priorities. Make tough tactical decisions. Work with Product Managers and Product Owners on prioritization of items that are on Product Management’ s roadmap.
- Understand project priorities and ensure that all technical deliverables are met on a consistent basis.
- Review project progress against scope/schedule/budget/quality milestones and work with the team to proactively mitigate issues affecting project delivery.
- Coordinate and help come up with solutions, and remove impediments.
- Wear multiple hats with willingness to go beyond your own role.
- Build close relationships with key stakeholders. Help build consensus between teams.
- Document process changes and coordinate the development of training material required for new and/or upgraded systems.
- Solve business needs with short-term deliverables, while constantly improving and moving towards long-term engineering goals.
- Generate new ideas, never say or think " that' s not my job."
- Be proactive in keeping your skills fresh.
- 6+ years of work experience in a combination of program manager or project manager.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
- Experience with Agile software development including JIRA and related tools
- Experience with managing multiple projects of various sizes and complexities.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions.
- Comfortable with SQL and entity relationship diagrams.
- High attention to detail with proven ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization.
- Experience with Change Management, Process Analysis, Constraint Analysis
- An appreciation for pragmatism and simplicity in solutions.
- A strong product and design sensibility is a plus.
- B.S. in a software related field is preferred. A graduate degree is a plus.
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.