Senior Network Tools Developer
4600 150th Avenue NE Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Senior Network Tools Developer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Senior Network Tools Developer at our client in Redmond, WA.
- BS in Computer Science or Related
- 5+ years’ experience in systems administration with UNIX/Linux based operating systems.
- 5+ years’ experience with mainstream, centralized, enterprise-class monitoring systems such as BMC, Nagios, or SolarWinds.
- Familiar with web application architecture, especially with Graphite and/or Grafana
- Familiar with HTTP and UDP protocols.
- Familiar with Splunk, SQL, and/or metrics (Statsd, Prometheus, CollectD, InfluxDB, CloudWatch) knowledge a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.