Senior Environmental Artist
#, WA #
Position Title: Senior Environmental Artist
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Environmental Artist at our AAA gaming studio client in Redmond, WA.
- 6+ years professional experience working with game environments
- Shipped at least 2+ AAA title previously.
- Experience with Autodesk Maya required.
- Experience with Photoshop and Substance art packages required.
- Experience with PBR shaders and textures required.
- Experience with ZBrush or Mudbox preferred.
- Artist must have strong knowledge of modern game asset development principles and process.
- Artist should have strong time management and communication skills.
- Superb high and low polygon modeling skills required.
- The ability to quickly grasp new technical concepts required.
- Game Editor centric workflow experience
- Has worked on a FPS or MP shooter game
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.