Senior Environmental Artist
#, WA #
Position Title: Senior Environmental Artist
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Environmental Artist at our AAA gaming studio client in Redmond, WA.
- 6+ years professional experience working with game environments
- Shipped at least 2+ AAA title previously.
- Experience with Autodesk Maya required.
- Experience with Photoshop and Substance art packages required.
- Experience with PBR shaders and textures required.
- Experience with ZBrush or Mudbox preferred.
- Artist must have strong knowledge of modern game asset development principles and process.
- Artist should have strong time management and communication skills.
- Superb high and low polygon modeling skills required.
- The ability to quickly grasp new technical concepts required.
- Game Editor centric workflow experience
- Has worked on a FPS or MP shooter game
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.