Senior Electrical Engineer
# Redmond, WA # | Direct Hire
Position Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer at our client in Redmond, WA.
- BSEE or related
- 10+ years directly related experience
- Experience and success with concept-to-production engineering, including high-level design, detailed design, schematic entry, simulation, layout management, prototype assembly logistics, board bring-up, lab debugging, system integration, design verification, and manufacturing handoff.
- Complete understanding and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the field of electrical engineering, including but not limited to power supplies, precision low-level analog designs, A/D and D/A converters, battery chargers and monitor circuits, microcontroller/microprocessors, and programmable logic designs
- Experience with eCentral or other product lifecycle management tools.
- Knowledge of the IEC 60601-x standards.
- Experience with signal processing, algorithm development, and data analysis.
- Experience with Cadence SPB, or equivalent, for schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Experience with circuit simulations tools
- Proficient with MS Office tools.
- Experience with electromechanical embedded system design, including packaging for portability and ruggedness
- Experience with embedded software design
- Demonstrated understanding of, and ability to follow, good electrical development processes.
- At least three years experience developing products in a regulated industry such as medical or avionics, including demonstrated design experience in safety-critical hardware design.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.