Senior Digital Media and Web Designer
11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Senior Digital Media and Web Designer
Position Description: Our team is seeking a creative Digital Media and Web Designer that can work with our marketing and communications teams to achieve our business’ digital goals. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management systems and web platforms, and an ability to translate our business needs into intuititive web experiences.
- Design and build web pages and social media assets using a variety of graphics, animation, and design software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Design and produce emails, online banner ads, and other supporting web graphics.
- Digital support for events, trade shows or other environmental design applications.
- Create designs/templates for web, mobile and emails.
- Build optimized, standards based, cross-browser compatible HTML/CSS.
- Manage and maintain website and social media updates with new content, landing pages and templates.
- Create new design concepts for videos, animations, and info-graphics to support all digital marketing including web, email and social.
- Lead multimedia design/UX at the enterprise level.
- Assist with testing and optimization strategy of website and creative campaigns. 10. Analyze results from campaigns and understand success metrics of design and video projects to optimize future campaign performance.
- Assist with additional collateral materials including print advertisements, sales support materials, trade show displays, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintain strong working relationships with our communications and marketing partners, and technical, business, and leadership teams.
- Collaborate with designers, content and creative teams to drive up standards of digital creativity.
- Serve as subject matter expert on industry best practices, technology and trends.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Design or other Creative Field
- 5 years experience web or digital design experience in an agency or creative department
- Energy and creativity
- Comprehensive portfolio of digital and traditional design.
- Able to create clean HTML code utilizing latest, creative CSS techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of UI/UX web standards and best practices.
- Able to implement business requirements with design elements.
- Proficient in CMS systems and WordPress sites.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Deep understanding of best practices in responsive design for mobile optimization
- A true team player. Excellent people skills especially working to align functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborator and forward thinker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Relentlessly high standards. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven. Sees the bigger picture and prioritizes accordingly.
- A track record for solving complex problems and driving business results.
- Ability to balance need for creativity with a data-driven approach to measuring impact and success.
- Experience in responsive design projects and development
- Strong digital marketing/advertising knowledge.
- Strong sense of design, typography and branding.
- Familiar with video production/editing a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.