Senior Program Manager
3100 Airport Way South Bldg 25-400 Seattle, Washington 98102 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Senior Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Senior Program Manager at our client in Seattle, WA.
- BS/MS EE degree or related
- 5+ years program management experience for hardware products in a fast-paced environment.
- Full Program management responsibility for at least five significant delivered-to-market product development cycles in high volume, consumer products industries.
- Demonstrated leadership in working through complex problems in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Good understanding of all product development, functional disciplines such as EE, FW, SW, ID, UX, MRKTG
- Must have a hands on technical background in Hardware Product Development.
- Experience with team building, collaboration, and managing resources.
- Experience working independently and as part of a team to solve difficult technical, quality, cost, and schedule challenges
- Firm comprehension of consumer electronics technologies and landscape
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.