Security Operations Analyst 4
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Security Operations Analyst 4
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- At least 7 years relevant experience required.
- Using a risk-based methodology, work with business-driven projects and programs that involve information security, networking, applications, access management and cloud computing to identify, validate and manage cyber risk.
- Provide positive engagement to ensure that business goals are met in a secure and compliant manner, according to industry standard regulations.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, with an aptitude for IT processes, IT compliance, and risk management.
- Conduct technical security risk assessments
- Understand the operations of the business and discover/validate potential IT security risks for the organization.
- Assist the risk owners with understanding appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Create, implement, document, track and report on all remediation activities. Navigate through complex and fast moving IT operational environment to complete assessments.
- Lead and manage third party vendor risk assessments.
- IT Security Compliance and Audit management
- Regulatory requirements/frameworks (PCI, SOX, NIST, ISO, ITIL) & direct participation in leading/managing audits.
- Serve as a technically proficient Information
- Security resource/consultant SME in one or more domains -Network security, Application security, Identity & Access Management (IAM), Incident Response/recovery, Data Protection, Encryption and Virtualization
- Provide hands on technical guidance in one or more area- Systems Admin, Firewall Admin/Config Mgmt, Windows/Unix Admins, Application development
- Provide technical implementation/Architecture guidance for Security project
- Serve as the point of contact for Information Security on implementing, managing, assessing and evaluating Cloud computing environments (SaaS, PaaS & IaaS)
- Report on Information Security risk management portfolio
- Clearly communicate assessment results to business owners (written, verbally and/or using visualizations).
- Document issues with detail and clarity.
- Report on the right content to the different levels of senior management ( VP vs Director vs Manager).
- The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to technology teams and technology constraints to the business
- Be able to work with very technical individuals as well as senior management within our business lines.
- Be the SME/individual contributor on specific projects but be a team player for the larger Risk Management vision (bring in the technical skills and background to assist and strengthen the other teams within CIS).
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, C-RISC, CCNA, CCIE
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.