21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Security Analyst
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Security Analyst in Kent, WA
- Minimum of a bachelor’ s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Forensics software such as Encase and FTK
- Previous Aerospace or Government Security Experience
- CISSP, GIAC, or other Security+ Certifications
- 5+ years performing security reviews and analysis for networks, software, and systems.
- Experience working across multiple units of an organization.
- Familiarity with various security technologies such as Endpoint Security, Host Intrusion Prevention, Network Intrusion Prevention and Data Loss Prevention.
- Experience with SIEM and logging platforms such as IBM QRadar, ElasticSearch, and Splunk.
- Experience with Security Incident Response processes relating to NIST800-53 and managing incident through the lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for driving decisions and change based on data.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance Holder
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.