Salesforce Developer 3
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Salesforce Developer 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- At least 5-year relevant experience required.
- The Salesforce Developer will work directly with the Product & Technology team and their business stakeholders to understand their needs and detailed requirements, and will be responsible for designing a robust solution to meet those needs, eventually communicating that solution in a clear and professional manner to client stakeholders.
- The core function of the Salesforce Developer role is to implement technical aspects of a Salesforce.com implementation including custom code, systems integrations and 3rd party applications.
- The developer is responsible for successfully creating and testing the delivery of cloud-based solutions and technologies.
- These technologies include-but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce.com products and APIs, Lightning, Apex/Visualforce, OmniChannel, Heroku, and related integration technologies.
- Experience in APEX, Triggers, Workflows, Flows, Omnichannel, Lightning, Task Management, REST Web Services / JSON Functions as a member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and development of Salesforce.com applications, and tests and builds automation tools.
- Owning all software development delivery for assigned task.
- Performing hands-on software development and unit testing.
- Driving consistent development practices - tools and common components
- Developing deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Working with technical product managers contributing to blueprints and assisting with annual planning of feature sets that impact multiple platforms.
- Experience with software development in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience, is preferred.
- Experience software design, programming, and configuring the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations.
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques, e.g. Lightning, VisualForce, APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and creating new SOA services.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels as well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integration
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with SalesforceDX
- Experience with Eclipse Force IDE
- Experience with Omnichannel
- Experience with Lightning Conversion and VisualForce to Lightning Conversion
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning
- Experience developing AppExchange commercial applications a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.