Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Pleasanton, CA 94588
Position Title: Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Pleasanton, California.
- Works collaboratively with the Sales and Services Operations team, along with other groups, as necessary, to ensure the requirements are understood and documented.
- Further, the person in this role will be hands on and will need to understand the Apttus CPQ functionalities, in addition to Salesforce Sales Cloud, Forecasting and CPQ tools.
- Subject matter expert in for both functional and solution analysis and light design for the Salesforce platform, and related technical areas listed
- Partner with stakeholders to shape requirements and ensure alignment with business/technology strategy and planned initiatives
- Drive the planning, prioritization, design, development and deployment of new projects & system enhancements
- Evaluate and address cross-functional and cross-system dependencies.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the Development team to deliver a solution and a plan.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements; serve as a trusted technology advisor for business users.
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes.
- Maintain a high-level familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations re: upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end user acceptance sign-off.
- Partner with business operations team members to define, plan, and execute small and medium projects, in addition to ongoing delivery of ‘ run the business’ enhancements and fixes.
- 5+ years of IT experience with a Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce.com in an Enterprise IT environment
- Salesforce Admin Certification (201) preferred
- Apttus CPQ Certified
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.