Sales Analyst - BAP
4600 150th Avenue NE Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Sales Analyst - BAP
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Sales Analyst at our client in Redmond, WA.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in data analysis.
- Strong Excel skills working with complex spreadsheets, macros, and formula expertise.
- Proficient in Powerpoint and good visualization skills in presenting data.
- Experience with Tableau software is a plus.
- Must be comfortable working with large amount of different data sources.
- Understanding of retail business in sales trends and replenishment.
- Database management preferred and experience with Oracle platform.
- Experience with Demantra/Cognos/Citrix a strong plus.
- Understanding of the video games industry and product cycle a strong plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.