Building 88 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDET
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Design and development of test plans for specific programs.
- Perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Verification of triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, and hardware product or system specifications.
- Interpretation and modification of code as required including batch files, make files, Perl scripts, queries, stored procedures and/or triggers.
- Strong background in C#
- Object oriented programming, source control and collaboration tools (tfs/git).
- Python programming experience is a huge plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.