20021 120th Avenue NE, Suite 102 Bothell, WA 98011 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: SDET
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a SDET at our client in Bothell, WA.
- BS Degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 years’ experience in QA and/or software development field designing and executing white box, Integration, automated, and/or load tests
- Must have experience/knowledge writing .Net AND Ruby test automation from scratch
- Ability to develop his/her own test frameworks
- 3+ years’ experience with automation, unit, and/or white box testing
- Proven experience automating front end/UI testing with Selenium
- Experience working with Continuous Integration
- Experience working in an AWS cloud environment preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency understanding the need for and developing various internal test tools
- Load testing experience with LoadRunner
- RSpec or Mini-Test – Ruby test frameworks
- Rake – Ruby Build
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.