Building 88 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDET 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications, and/or network products which may be for external customer use.
- This role will be responsible for troubleshooting and debugging software defects in Windows device drivers and implement changes that extend the capabilities of drivers
- Design and perform analysis on moderately complex programs and systems.
- Contribute to the development of processes and methodology.
- Assist in the development of assignments and schedules.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master' s degree may substitute for a portion of the related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.
- This role will be responsible for troubleshooting and debugging software defects in Windows device drivers and implement changes that extend the capabilities of drivers running on Surface.
- Broad and solid knowledge about the Windows operating system, especially kernel mode, and experience in debugging Windows drivers (KMDF/UMDF) is required.
- Strong communication skills.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.