Building 88 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDET 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Design and development of test plans, perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Verification of triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, hardware product or system specifications.
- Write/modify dll' s and COM objects.
- Interpretation and modification of code as required with at least one programming and / or one scripting language.
- System level configuration skills.
- 1-3 plus years software testing experience, 1 year in a Windows client/server environment.
- Knowledge of personal computer hardware may be needed.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science and some business/functional knowledge helpful.
- Proven design and implementation skills and a passion for quality;
- Experience with Operating Systems fundamentals and systems-level software;
- Strong debugging skills;
- Strong written and oral communication and collaboration skills, ability to collaborate effectively in team, across team and with management and other disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, and deliver on time
- Ability to resolve ambiguities effectively, prioritize and drive projects to completion, prioritize between multiple needs and adapt to changing circumstances
- Knowledge of HLK testing is a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.