Building 88 88/3950 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDET 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington. We are looking for an experienced SDET that will be able to execute our WiFi test plan and do initial investigation and debugging of WiFi issues.
- Identify what is specific about a given issue, validate private fixes for it, etc.
- Experience with embedded devices and Windows Driver development is a strong plus
- Execute our WiFi test plan
- Do initial investigation and debugging of WiFi issues.
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills and ability to isolate issues in complex scenarios
- Familiarity with MS tools
- Power consumption testing and optimization Windows Driver development experience and knowledge
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi at the application or network level, and familiarity with RF debugging tools
- 3+ years of experience in testing or development of WiFi platforms
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and define test plans from variables
- Experience with device testing on WiFi or RF component
- Experience with Kernel Debugging and/or trace analysis for network analysis
- Experience on embedded devices development
- Code and tool development experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.