Building 88 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDET 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Design and development of test plans for specific programs.
- Perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Verification of triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, and hardware product or system specifications. Interpretation and modification of code as required including batch files, make files, Perl scripts, queries, stored procedures and/or triggers.
- Project scope may include writing automation test scripts for simulating user interactions such as data entry, menu selections, mouse actions, data I/O, etc.
- Application level configuration skills.
- Strong experience with C/C++/C# or other systems programming languages (experience with Win32 or Driver development a plus)
- Proven design and implementation skills and a passion for quality
- Experience with Operating Systems fundamentals and systems-level software
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong written and oral communication and collaboration skills, ability to collaborate effectively in team, across team and with management and other disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, and deliver on time
- Ability to resolve ambiguities effectively, prioritize and drive projects to completion, prioritize between multiple needs and adapt to changing circumstances
- 0-1 year software testing experience in a Windows client/server environment.
- Experience in development and/or database administration experience using a 6mths -1 year software testing experience in a Windows client/server environment.
- Experience in development and/or database administration experience using a Microsoft product.
- Experience with batch files and command-line Windows utilities may be needed.
- Some knowledge of software quality assurance practices.
- Ability to read logical and physical data model diagrams. Ability to read and write C/C++ required
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.