Building 88 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDET 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Strong work ethic. Strong communication skills. Open to challenges. Flexible in work hours. Excited to come to work.
- Knowledge of WiFi and BT, and experience with device testing on WiFi and BT
- Familiarity with RF debugging tools: wireless sniffers (e.g. Wireshark, Wildpackets OnmiPeek, Ellisys BT)
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills, ability to isolate issues in complex scenarios.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, and define test plans from variables.
- Basic scripting or coding
- Experience with Windows/Kernel Debugging and/or trace analysis (xPerf, .etl, ETW)
- Familiarity with MS tools: TFS, WTT, HLK
- Testing Experience on Interoperability Coexistance Over the Air Testing Rate vs Range WiFi/BT certification WiFi Direct /P2P experience Miracast Bluetooth Power consumption testing and optimization
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.