Building 88 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDET 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA
- Design and development of test plans for specific programs.
- Perform repeatable testing procedures and processes.
- Verification of triggers, stored procedures, referential integrity, and hardware product or system specifications.
- Interpretation and modification of code as required including batch files, make files, Perl scripts, queries, stored procedures and/or triggers.
- Project scope may include writing automation test scripts for simulating user interactions such as data entry, menu selections, mouse actions, data I/O, etc.
- Application level configuration skills.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or Technical Certifications. Business/functional knowledge helpful.
- 0-1 year Software testing experience in a Windows client/server environment.
- Experience in development and/or database administration experience using a Microsoft product.
- Experience with batch files and command-line Windows utilities may be needed.
- Some knowledge of software quality assurance practices.
- Ability to read logical and physical data model diagrams.
- Ability to read and write and code in C# required
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.