Building 88 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDE 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications and/or network products which may be for external use.
- Develop project plans, functional specifications and schedules for these products.
- Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems.
- Assist in determining product requirements and enhancements.
- Experience in developing drivers for Windows hardware
- Ability to handle various debugging environments well to quickly identify and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems (windbg)
- Experience with system software driver development, especially as it relates to overall platform SW/FW stack.
- Familiarity with shell scripting (Power Shell, Python, etc) or higher level languages (C#) - Strong communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions (PM, Test,
- Hardware Engineers, etc.)
- Enthusiastic, motivated and self-driven
- High tolerance to ambiguity and ability make progress in the face of it
- Experience in developing microcontroller or host-based firmware (i.e. UEFI, RTOS, etc)
- Experience interfacing with hardware busses such as I2C, SPI, UART, PCIe, USB, or other relevant interfaces
- Experience using hardware debugging tools such as JTAG, Flash emulators, In Circuit Emulators, Oscilloscopes, and/or Logic Analyzers
- Ability to read schematics and relate that to code implementation (i.e. pin, bus, and interrupt assignment)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.