Building 88 88/2966 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDE 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Developing processes, tools, automation for TFS based Software / Firmware build system and delivering SW/FW Builds for Surface projects.
- Required to interact across the groups, understand requirements, define standards, processes and deliver tools and automation to successfully meet those requirements.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 7 years of Software Engineering or DevOps experience.
- 5 years of experience as a SW developer.
- 3 years of development experience using C# / .Net with experience interacting with, or developing RESTful web services.
- 3 years of experience using PowerShell to automate build and post-build related tasks. (e.g., packaging; machine configuration; software installation and deployments).
- 3 years of experience MSBuild process customization (e.g., custom targets and tasks; item batching).
- 1-2 years of experience customizing the build process with TFS Build (XAML Workflow) is a plus but not required.
- Experience with TFS " vNext" Build (TFS 2015/2017 or VSO) is a plus but not required.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills is required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.