Building 88 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDE 3
Position Description: Our client is seeking an experienced Software Development Engineer to join their team in Redmond, Washington.
Developer will support other software and firmware developers with tools, using C#, WinForms, and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- The candidate will be responsible for developing new features, resolving issues, and maintaining a set of tools
- The candidate will work closely with SW/FW engineers as well as HW engineers to ensure the tools meet functional requirements.
- Experience with standard communication buses: SPI, I2C, UART. Experience with FTDI is nice to have.
- C experience is a plus.
- Visual Studio and debugging experience required.
- Experience managing tasks and bugs.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.