Building 88 88/2143 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDE 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington. This role requires engaging with software engineers in both the software development and build infrastructure teams with the aim of improving the team’ s build services.
- Manage integration of drivers and firmware within source code control system (e.g., TFS).
- Configuration management of drivers and firmware within existing build infrastructure.
- Investigate, debug and resolve defects when the build breaks.
- Build verification testing (BVT) – Implement additional services which enable BVT to reliably catch and report problems sooner (before builds are released to test team).
- Improve build automation – Add services which eliminate manual procedures and reduce errors.
- Improve release automation – Implement new services which reduce errors in Windows Update publication process.
- Recommend and make improvements to core build infrastructure.
- At least one year of C# and PowerShell scripting experience.
- At least one year of experience working with build infrastructure (e.g., GNU make or similar tools).
- Good communication skills.
- Good software design skills.
- Good analytical skills.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.