Building 88 88/2966 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDE 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced SDE3:
Job Requirements: Looking for a Software Developer who will be responsible for developing Client-Server applications / services. Required to interact with various disciplines, understand requirements, write unit tests, design & implement solutions to successfully meet those requirements and provides DevOps support for our existing & new applications / services.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 7 years of Software Development experience
- 5 years of experience as a web application / desktop application developer using C#, WCF or ASP.Net Web API.
- 5 years of experience as a database (SQL) developer
- Strong communication and problem solving skills is expected
- Ability to work independently and be comfortable working in ambiguous situations
- Knowledge and experience with security areas like Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Secure Socket Layer (SSL) communication, HSM, Windows Security are preferred but not required
- DevOps experience is preferred but not required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.