Building 88 1 Microsoft Way Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDE 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA for a long-term contract.
- Software and driver development,
- integration and debugging of Windows mobile systems.
- BS in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent related field.
- 8+ years software development experience (C, C++)
- 5+ years’ experience developing Windows Phone 8.0+ based products.
- 5+ years’ experience developing& debugging Windows kernel mode drivers.
- Knowledge and experience with UEFI & ACPI
- Knowledge with mobile SoC hardware & peripherals
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.