Building 88 88/3966 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: SDE 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington for an experienced experienced Software Development Engineer.
- Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications and/or network products which may be for external use.
- Develop project plans, functional specifications and schedules for these products.
- Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems.
- Assist in determining product requirements and enhancements.
- 4+ years work related experience.
- Relevant technical expertise.
- Strong communication skills.
- May need advanced knowledge of programming languages and/or development tools in one area, and moderate level skills in multiple areas.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master' s degree may substitute for up to 2 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.
- Expert with large powershell deployment, debugging and trace.
- Able to write complex and re-usable code.
- Passion about automation and build.
- Able to write and debug C# and .NET code.
- Candidates will have knowledge of Windows Image Development and modifications, experience with central build systems, scripting experience (PowerShell is desired), and TFS or VSTS.
- Experience with driver injection and unattend files is desired.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.