Building 88 88/2182 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: SDE 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced SDE2:
Job Description: Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications, and/or network products which may be for external customer use. Design and perform analysis on moderately complex programs and systems. Contribute to the development of processes and methodology. Assist in the development of assignments and schedules.
- 2+ years work related experience.
- Relevant technical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- May need advanced knowledge of programming languages and/or development tools in one area, and moderate level skills in multiple areas.
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master' s degree may substitute for a portion of the related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.