Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: SDE 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Candidate will be designing and developing device-automation platforms targeting devices.
- This automation platform is used on all devices to help us exercise device features, like Camera subsystems, Audio, Display, Power, and more.
- This is an internal platform used by other engineers.
- This role is for an engineer to work on the underlying Core platform itself.
- The platform is still under development, but currently used in production environments.
- This engineer will help us design new features, triage issues, fix bugs, and deploy new updates.
- The engineer will also influence the overall design direction for the platform.
- This is an opportunity to have broad impact across multiple groups.
- C# and C development, .NET and .NET Core, targeting Windows or Android platforms. Windows preferred.
- Experience with managed and native libraries.
- Application Debugging through Visual Studio - Work item tracking through TFS, DevOps, Jira, or similar
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Collaborating with engineers on a daily basis.
- Automation development, result tracking, logging schemes - Build systems, CI/CD mechanisms, MSBuild, or similar
- Experience with WinForms and/or MVC patterns
- Multi-threading and asynchronous programming Desired Experience
- Experience working with devices
- API or SDK design patterns
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.