Robotic Process Automation Developer
10400 NE 4th St Bellevue, WA 98004 | Direct Hire
Position Title: Robotic Process Automation Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Build and deliver custom made industry specific demos;
- Create powerful POC’ s (Proof Of Concepts) for prospects, customers and internal uses
- Be an evangelist of UiPath automation tools by identifying differentiator of UiPath vs. other similar technologies
- Build solutions for different industry landscapes
- Learn the benefits of new exciting technologies and how to integrate with UiPath
- Develop automation robots for industry specific usage
- Gather project requirement for integration with different partner products
- Develop workflows and projects for specific use cases by integrating with different application and products;
- Work closely with Product and other internal teams to improve core functionalities; adding of external technologies to UiPath ecosystem; developing strategies and actionable collateral for internal and partner sellers.
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3 years’ experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node based programming – perfect match);
- Previous experience in building applications or implementation domain is a must;
- Previous experience in using RPA products is a must (eg. AutomationAnywhere, BluePrism, Workfusion, Nice, Pega OpenSpan, etc.)
- Previous experience in working on different types of servers (IIS, Apache, Linux, different types of cloud environment, SAP servers, database servers) is a plus;
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory; fluency in any other languages is a plus;
- Document other product capabilities, known limitations and contrasts to UiPath. Educates internal and field teams.
- Have or gain a deep understanding of how UiPath and other industry products work (via hands on experience), differentiators, limitations, usability.
IMPORTANT Note: Our core value is passion for technology. The ideal candidate should possess a mix between programming skills, solutioning and customer interaction skills. In this role you will be polishing both your technical and your soft skills, having exposure to a huge portfolio of customers from all industries, different geographies and the top technologies on the market.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.