330 120th Ave NE Bellevue, Washington 98005 | Contract
Position Title: Radioanalytical Chemist
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington for an experienced Radioanalytical Chemist.
- MS in Chemistry or related
- 5+ years professional experience in analytical chemistry
- Analytical instrumentation expertise, including ICP-OES, HPLC, EA, GC/MS, and GC
- Experience with developing, testing and implementing methods for detection and quantification of radionuclides and transition metals from a variety of matrices
- Experience with high temperatures fluid systems
- Experience with corrosive fluid/metal interaction, corrosion of steels, nickel alloys and/or refractory metals
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.