RF Test Engineer - Automation
10801 120th Ave NE #200 Kirkland, Washington 98033 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: RF Test Engineer - Automation
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced RF Test Engineer at our client in Kirkland, WA.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 2 years of experience in design and development of automated test solutions
- Knowledge of RF/Microwave test fundamentals
- Experience developing automated test systems in Python, C, C++
- Experience with RF/Microwave measurements using Power Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generator, Vector Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Power meters
- Basic knowledge of Lua and Matlab scripting is a plus
- Basic RF assembly skills a plus
- Skilled in the use and implementation of standard CI software systems is a plus
- Experience setting up and automating antenna tests is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.