RF Lab Manager
Building 88 88/3535 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: RF Lab Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting long term contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA for an experienced RF Lab Manager.
- Assembling and re-working PCB assemblies.
- Assembling various kinds of cables including digital, cable and power.
- Troubleshooting and fixing assembly problems like opens, shorts, cold-solder, etc.
- Purchasing and kitting parts for PCB assemblies.
- Responsible for generating documentation to support Bill of Materials (analog and digital testing and troubleshooting).
- Writing and verifying test procedures.
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience as an electronics technician.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an engineering environment.
- SMT Soldering (use of microscope, fine pitch soldering, rework and modification).
- Experience with hardware prototype bring-up, debugging, fault detection, and failure analysis.
- HW testing & debugging experience in one with one or more of the following areas:
- Trouble shooting skills: Read & understand schematics, quick isolation of problem area.
- Digital: Logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, USB.
- Analog: oscilloscopes, crystals, ADCs, RF, audio, video.
- Power supplies: Regulators (linear and/or switching).
- Experience with documenting test procedures/results and preparing summary reports.
- Test reports
- Test procedures.
- Office applications: Excel, Word.
- FW testing:
- Logic analyzers
- Standards: USB, BT, I2C, I2S.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Education: AA in Electronics or better.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.