Building 88 88/2937 Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: RF Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA for an RF Engineer to join their team for a long-term contract.
- Develop, design, and implement RF solutions for the product and collaborating with the system EE, EE team, and ME teams to achieve stated product goals.
- Responsible for the RF performance of the product including compliance with international regulations.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 10-15 years of relevant RF hardware and system design for consumer electronic products.
- Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic products is a must.
- Working knowledge of EM and antenna theory inside portable wireless devices, including proper grounding, isolation, and noise/EMI mitigation techniques.
- Experience and understanding in RF component characteristics and behavior.
- RF Engineer with hardware board-level design and test experience with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi and Bluetooth at a minimum, additional experience with LTE is desirable.
- Expert-level knowledge of standard RF & WiFi/Bluetooth test equipment such as Litepoint IQXel, CMW, Keysight, etc
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.