R&D Project Manager
11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: R&D Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experience R&D Project Manager at our client in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s Degree and 3+ years professional experience
- Excellent written and oral communication is a must
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
- Knowledge of regulations US and International registration and labeling regulations
- Experience overseeing translations
- Familiarity with PLM systems (eCentral preferred) and engineering change management required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.