R&D Program Manager
17275 NE 67th Court Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: R&D Program Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Redmond, WA
- Manage consumer and medical device programs (NPI process) from concept through high-volume production, including:
- Develop plans
- Coordinate project phases/reviews
- Track progress
- Regularly reporting
- Develop clear technical requirements in collaboration with the PM and technical team
- Actively manage each project with a risk-focus
- Provide project updates and issue escalation when necessary
- Develop budgets to support projects
- BA/BS undergraduate degree
- 10+ years product development experience
- 5+ years consumer device manufacturing experience
- Medical Device experience is desired
- Demonstrated experience with MS Project and other project management tools.
- Experience with all phases of the product development lifecycle
- High level of integrity
- Excellent communications skills
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.