Quality Regulatory Business Systems Analyst
11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Quality Regulatory Business Systems Analyst
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst at our client in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Pharma/medical device industry.
- At least 3 years of direct experience with UDI, regulated systems and documentation.
- At least 5 years of experience implementing processes of increasing scope which have spanned multiple disciplines including Quality, Regulatory, Sourcing, Engineering, Production and IT
- Knowledge of US and international regulations such GMP, UDI, and EU MDR
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of the system development life cycle
- A demonstrated ability in creation of requirements and test script documents
- Demonstrated ability to document as-is business processes and to articulate designs using flow charts, swim-lane diagrams, value stream maps or other process documentation technique.
- Must show strong judgment and time management skills
- Must understand the components of running a fiscally successful project
- Excellent Communication (Verbal and Written), analytical and problem solving skills
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.