Quality Engineer, Core
110 110th Avenue Northeast Suite 610 Bellevue, WA 98004
Position Title: Quality Engineer, Core Technology
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington for an experienced Quality Engineer.
- Work with a software engineering team in major development projects, design and implementation of our service.
- Functional and automated test development, code reviews and site resiliency testing.
- Partner closely with Engineering Leadership, Development, Release Management and Technical Operations.
- 3+ years experience with test automation.
- Proven ability to develop end to end automation for foundational architectural components.
- Understanding of multithreading, garbage collection and memory management.
- Experience working with a system of scale.
- Experience with some of the following technologies and services:
- Linux (RPM or Deb-based distributions)
- AWS or GCP stack
- Configuration management (Chef/Puppet)
- Log management tools (Splunk/Sumologic/Kibana)
- Monitoring systems (Nagios/Zabbix/Wavefront/AppDynamics)
- Solid grasp of software engineering principles.
- Knowledge of network security, encryption, authentication and authorization a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.