1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Position Title: Qualitative Researcher
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
- Collaborate with product leadership to test new experiences for advertisers and inform product design and strategy
- Design research studies that drive strategic and tactical product decisions around hardware and software
- Leverage various qualitative research methodologies to answer the research questions of product team
- Partner with other research teams to leverage best practices for different types of research questions
- Deliver actionable insights to product teams and document findings for other teams to build upon in future research efforts
- Partner with data science, product marketing, design, engineering, and other stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years of experience in applied product research (preferably in Ads, Enterprise, Tech, Financial/Health Tech, and related areas)
- Experience working with stakeholders, developing research protocols, executing on those protocols, analyzing data, reporting results, and following through with teams for them to take action
- Prior experience conducting exploratory research, concept tests and usability test; experience with leveraging analytics to inform qualitative research plans
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Master' s Degree is required in one of the majors below:
- Human Computer Interactions
- Human Factors
- Psychology / Psychological Science
- Industrial Engineering
- Applied Psychology fields
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.