1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Position Title: Qualitative Researcher
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
There has been a significant increase in the need for research that helps us build the right products for our advertisers (i.e., business tool users). Our platform provides new opportunities for advertisers to find the people who' re interested in their products and services. We want to better understand the goals of advertisers and build products that allow them to connect to and nuture relationships with customers.
- Collaborate with product leadership to test new experiences for advertisers and inform product design and strategy
- Design research studies that drive strategic and tactical product decisions
- Leverage various qualitative research methodologies to answer the research questions of product team
- Partner with other research teams to leverage best practices for different types of research questions
- Deliver actionable insights to product teams and document findings for other teams to build upon in future research efforts
- Partner with data science, product marketing, design, engineering, and other stakeholders
- Minimum 4 years of experience in applied product research
- Experience working with stakeholders, developing research protocols, executing on those protocols, analyzing data, reporting results, and following through with teams for them to take action
- Prior experience conducting exploratory research, concept tests and usability test; experience with leveraging analytics to inform qualitative reseach plans
- Clear and communication skills. Strong collaboration abilities.
- Master' s Degree is required (preferably in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors Psychology, or related field)
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.