Python Developer - Infrastructure and Development Tools
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Python Developer - Infrastructure and Development Tools
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Windchill Developer in Kent, WA.
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong Python software development skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on rapid development programs
- Experience with Linux, Docker, Jenkins, compiler toolchains, and source code management systems
- C/C++ development experience
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development
- Experience building test infrastructure, in particular for testing on target hardware
- Experience with real-time embedded and/or safety-critical software development and debugging (e.g. JTAG)
- Working knowledge of communications, TCP/IP and other protocols, packet formats and serialization
- Basic knowledge of packaging archives such as .deb and .rpm package archives
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.