1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Position Title: Prototyper
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
- The Ads design team is looking for a hyrid designer/developer to join our team to help with rapid UX prototyping.
- The ideal candidate has a passion for building new products and a track record of delivering creative solutions to problems. You should also have a demonstrated understanding of the rapid prototyping process, with a track record of projects where you have applied this process. Responsibilities:
- Explore, design and prototype solutions to problems in enterprise platforms.
- Work with the design team to conceptualize ideas that push boundaries.
- Create prototypes to implement those ideas and work with the user research team to test and refine solutions.
- Work cross functionally, in particular acting as a bridge between design and engineering.
- Have a design point-of-view and be able to discuss ideas, give and receive feedback.
- Bachelor or Master in Product Design or Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Strong experience with interaction and visual design (in complex industries/domains)
- Experience with the prototyping process in software (nice to have).
- 5+ years of experience building web applications
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.