11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, Washington 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager at our client in Redmond, WA.
- Bachelors Degree and PMP certification
- 5+ years’ industry experience
- MS Project experience
- Experience completing at least 2 large scale (high scale, high risk) projects spanning 6-12 months each
- Project Planning software technical skills, including status reporting.
- Excellent virtual conversation skills (e.g., Skype, Video conferencing) to maximize communication when in-person conversations are not possible.
- Medical Device and/or Pharmaceutical Company experience
- Basic working knowledge of regulatory requirements a must (21 CFR Part 820, 13485: 2016)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.