11911 North Creek Parkway South Bothell, WA 98011
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Description: Our Bothell client is looking for Project Manager to join their Operations Team.
This candidate will develop and maintain project schedules, report project status initiated by the Operations Department, provide financial oversight of project related budgets, and assure project activities are planned and executed in accordance with their Quality System.
- Project Management for continuous improvement and second sourcing projects and integration projects associated with acquisition activity
- Lead the process for the scoping, resource identification, initiation, and execution of Operations projects.
- Manage the development and approval of Project Plans for the Operations projects, as needed per the Product Development Process (PDP) and Quality System. Together with core project team, establish achievable timelines, project milestones, stage gate decision criteria, financial and resource planning and tracking, risk assessment and contingency planning.
- With core team input, prepare and schedule necessary Design and Technical Reviews to facilitate go / no-go stage gate transition decisions.
- Facilitate decision analysis and issue resolution within the team environment by providing analysis frameworks and decision methodologies that will help the team develop and recommend options. Ensure communication of project issues that require Sr. leadership input.
- Identify and resolve conflicts at project team level and between project team and support functions.
- Support Project Leader(s) with project management “ best practice” guidance, including templates for project schedules, meeting minutes, and presentations.
- Monitor and track Operations projects against approved timelines and milestones to ensure adherence to agreed-upon schedules and deliverables.
- Assure site management updates on a monthly basis, at stage gates and when significant changes occur. Includes reporting of milestone attainment, budget variance, timeline tracking, and stage-gate based probability of success assessment.
- Facilitate effective and efficient project team meetings using project management best practices. Set realistic, standardized issue-driven agendas that cover financial oversight, project issues including resource constraints and other drivers of project success, plus provide meeting minutes that provide clear understanding of action items, risks and decisions.
- Possess in-depth understanding of project strategic objectives and key drivers of critical path and be able to define impact of scope/ requirements changes or technical challenges. Request resources or recommend mitigation, as needed, to maintain project timelines and deliverables.
- Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by Site Leadership.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.