Project Manager, Infrastructure (Information Security and Enterprise Services)
525 Market St San Francisco, California 94105 | Contract
Position Title: Project Manager, Infrastructure
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California. You will be responsible to drive initiatives primarily in the infrastructure (Information Security and Enterprise Services) area of the organization. You’ ll have excellent relationship building, leadership, project and team management skills and the ability to deliver business results with quality. You will bring a breadth of experience that will make you a valuable contributing member of the project team and not just a task driver and status provider.
- Plan, schedule, estimate, coordinate, manage, and deliver the supporting infrastructure, for example - components of data center delivery (both from the ground up and expansion of existing facilities) and supporting infrastructure needs from cross domain projects, within our waterfall and agile hybrid delivery methodologies.
- Ensure development and project processes are followed for successful implementations (for planning, implementation, testing) and ensure that exceptions to the process be transparent with risks understood and approved at appropriate organizational levels
- Oversee the daily progress of the projects with regard to time, budget, scope, and quality
- Understand downstream impact of issues and effectively and proactively inform and escalate to key stakeholders
- Proactively and aggressively manage project risk and issues; defining mitigation efforts
- Represent the PMO and PMO expectations within the project team.
- B.A./B.S. minimum
- 4+ years of technical project management
- 4+ years of Infrastructure project management
- DevOps project management a plus
- Experience handling multiple projects at the same time and prioritize where to spend time and effort on a particular day/week
- Scrum Master certification a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- JIRA experience required
- Technical familiarity with either engineering, information security or network team - preferred
- Demonstrated hands-on experience; ability to quickly identify critical decision points and any potential project risks, provide solutions to team
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment with critical deadlines to meet
- Effectively collaborate and influence in a highly-matrixed organization
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to communicate at all organizational level
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.