5350 Carillon Point Kirkland, Washington 98033 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Program Manager
Position Description: Our Eastside client is looking for a part-time Program Manager for a contract role. 100% remote. Potential to convert to FTE.
- Manage product backlog and releases
- Feature testing and validation
- Weekly task reporting
- Participate in the development of product features
- 2-3 years in agile website product or program management
- Familiarity with Micro-services architectures
- Familiarity with standard Program Management tools such as Github Project, Trello, Jira or Bitbucket.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.