Program Coordinator - Connectivity Pipeline
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Position Title: Program Coordinator - Connectivity Pipeline
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA.
- Provide support to Connectivity Lab leadership and project leads to complete timely updates on project status, risks, and timelines.
- Schedule and facilitate regular check-in and executive-review meetings with project stakeholders.
- Lead collection of project status and other related data and compile/correlate for internal and external reports as required and instructed.
- Track project-level financial budgets, forecasts, actuals, and provide reporting to project and executive leadership as required.
- Work closely with leadership to ensure stakeholders are kept informed regarding program status and new/existing issues.
- Coordinate the Connectivity Lab project portfolio including maintenance of dashboards, project overviews, internal and external communications, budget tracking, resourcing, and training.
- Support the intake, evaluation, and resourcing of new proposals and accepted projects as they progress through various stages of the Connectivity Lab process.
- Facilitate the improvement and standardization of processes, documentation, and knowledge management across projects and programs.
- Ensure new and existing projects confirm to ENS standards and best practices for product feasibility analysis, network design, planning and deployment.
- Provide logistical and coordination support for academic, government, and industry site visits as requested and in partnership with cross functional teams.
- Take initiative in unclear, undefined, and dynamic situations to help stakeholders and partners define and subsequently realize goals.
- Coordinate highly cross-functional technology projects in a matrix organization covering a range of areas including experimental products, data center, network, logistics, supply chain, and software engineering.
- Identify operational pain points and opportunities to improve business practices and processes across multiple teams and functions.
- Promote a culture of data driven decision making.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor' s degree
- Minimum 5years of work experience in project management/coordination with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions in high-tech operations space.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt and learn new skill sets.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills with a clear focus under pressure.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Be independent, thorough, and results-orientated in examination and analysis.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across external organizations, within other geographies, and " roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Resourceful, action-orientated with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles and develop creative solutions to problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- PMP certification
- Experience working with government entities and public officials
- Project/product management experience in building scalable, enterprise tooling initiatives, defining roadmaps and translating strategic initiatives into tactical, objective programs.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.