1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, California 94025 | Contract
Position Title: Product Designer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, CA. Our mission is to help every business be a successful advertiser, regardless of the its size or level of sophistication. We are pioneering new ways for millions of small and medium-sized businesses all over the world to leverage our unique audience to drive real results. Our team moves quickly and is highly experimental. We partner closely with research, analytics, product management, and engineering to generate new solutions and ship frequently.
- Strong executor who works quickly and independently to create high-fidelity mockups and flows, often with ambiguous requirements (and comfortable helping drive the development of hypotheses, objectives and requirements)
- Data-driven; motivated by metrics and brings a familiarity with quantitative testing
- Generative; very fluid with ideas; explores new concepts quickly; contributes fresh ideas to the team' s roadmap
- Self-directed, proactive and takes initiative with making connections in the org and moving the work forward
- Experience working closely with engineers to ship and iterate features; comfortable iterating quickly at low fidelity
- Highly empathic, inquisitive, curious, constantly seeking better ways to do things
- Comfortable designing across any platform/touchpoint for a range of users: desktop, mobile, email (bonus: strength in mobile design for Android and/or iOS, particularly for London)
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.