Privacy & Security PM
7700 Gateway Blvd Newark, CA 94560
Position Title: Privacy & Security PM
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Newark, California.
- Help to coordinate various aspects of privacy operations
- Organizing and leading projects to improve operations
- Collaborating cross functionally to make efficient and effective progress toward project goals.
- Help to ensure appropriate policies and procedures are in place that set reflect the best practice in managing privacy-related risks.
- Work on projects related to ongoing compliance with data protection and privacy laws, and related requirements
- Establish and manage. tools for documenting and tracking compliance with our global legal obligations, including data protection impact assessments
- Support with data subject rights requests such as DSARS and Erasure Requests
- Assist in the development and deployment of trainings that highlight legal obligations and best practices
- Extensive experience in leading and managing projects
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Technology or IT background or experience at a technology-based company
- Multitasking and prioritization skills
- Background in IT compliance, internal audit, privacy or security
- Highly degree of knowledge in project management practices, tools, and methodology
- In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Ability to multitask effortlessly and manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, manage projects and drive/achieve results, while working with minimal direction.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- CISA, CIPP, CISSP, or equivalent certifications
- PMP, or Six Sigma certifications are preferred
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent project or program management experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Meet Your Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.